What documents do I need to report my business expenses to my employer?

These documents are usually required to report your business expenses:


  1. Reservation payment confirmation (click here to read how to get it).
  2. Confirmation of your stay at the hotel (click here to read how to get it).


Please remember to take your business travel authorization, issued by the employer, with you.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.